Saturday, August 7, 2010

Shoulder surgery and a "whrlwind" tour!

I have been cleared by my Dr. and PT person to start back to "normal" activities! Still have some "minor" problems....but am back to full on training for the 2011 Everst Clean Climb.
My family and I spent a week traveling to Cleveland, Indianapolis and Cincinnati. I gave 2 full slide shows in Cleveland ( a college reunion) and Indianapolis about HED.
We are looking for Sponsors for our 2011 Everest Clean Climb. A percentage of your donation will go towards our efforts in Nepal! Plus, it is an opportunity to experience Everest from "our point of view".
Amber Tamang is heading to his "home village" to see how The Jana Priya School is doing and then he will travel to The Full Moon Shaman Festival to film this unique and centuries old event!
I am in continual contact with the L.A. production company about our Documentary " The Unseen Himalayas". Such endeavors are sometimes years in the making....however, I had a great conversation with the President of the company....and we are continuing "negotiations".
So now the focus is the 2011 Everest Clean Climb....training, sponsors and PR radio interviews and newspaper interviews. It is a major undertaking and is currently occupying most of my time.
Stay tuned for more frequent updates and if you wish to be a sponsor or donor....contact me via email at jr_tillotson@yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment